Bone Broth: A Secret Weapon for Arthritis?
Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet:
Lose Up to 15 Pounds, 4 Inches
--and Your Wrinkles!--
in Just 21 Days
How bone broth became Kobe Bryant’s
Bone Broth—One of Your Most Healing Diet Staples
Louise Hay Shares Her Bone Broth Facial Technique
Unexpected Beauty Benefits Of Bone Broth
For me, health is as simple as
getting my thoughts right with positive affirmations,
and getting my food right
by eating whole foods and bone broth.
Bone broth and whole foods are not a one-time magic pill.
They are a daily practice, like meditation and affirmations.
All natural grass fed bison gelatin and bone broth
Healthy Fast Food!
Robin Roberts' Reboot Camp: The Bone Broth Diet Bone Broth Diet" author Kellyann Petrucci shares why she believes the diet can reboot your body in Just 21 days
SHAILENE WOODLEY JUST WANTS EVERYONE TO DRINK BONE BROTH
IN ADDITION TO STARRING IN 'INSURGENT,' THE ACTRESS ALSO KEPT HER CO-STARS FOCUSED ON THEIR HEALTH
Is BONE BROTH
the key to a slim physique?
Food lover puts 'miracle' health
fad beloved by
Gwyneth Paltrow and Salma Hayek
to the test -
and sheds 10lbs in just three weeks
GELATIN FOR MUSCLE GROWTH… SERIOUSLY
I include gelatin or bone broth during training, post workout as well as several times a day in my meal plans to help accelerate metabolism, build muscle, balance hormones and support a leaner body
Bone Broth Benefits (Health Benefits)
The benefits of bone broth are so numerous it is considered a super food.
Many nutritionists recommend bone broth for causes as varied as leaky gut syndrome, poor digestion, joint pain, dry skin, brittle hair and nails, auto-immune diseases, and even cancer. Most patients that drink bone broth see marked improvements in intestinal and overall health issues. Bone broth is also one of the three pillars of the Los Angeles Laker’s professional basketball official team diet. If it's good enough for professional sports teams, it's definitely good enough for everyone else!
Here's why you should be drinking bone broth:
1. Heal and seal your gut. According to Jill Grunewald, a holistic nutrition coach and founder of Healthful Elements, a cup a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome but it's also good for protecting non-leaky guts. The gelatin in the bone broth (found in the knuckles, feet, and other joints) helps seal up holes in intestines. This helps cure chronic diarrhea, constipation, and even some food intolerances.
2. Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements to help with joint pain has been common knowledge for years, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine too. But unlike pills, the broth also includes a host of other goodies that help keep your joints happy, healthy, and pain-free. The chondroitin sulfate in bone broth has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
3. Look younger. Bone broth is a rich source of collagen. You can find collagen in all kinds of “plumping” products these days, but why stick it on the outside when you can drink it? Not only is drinking it cheaper, but it can make your skin, hair, and nails look just as radiant.
4. Sleep better, and feel better. The glycine in bone broth has been shown in several studies to help people sleep better and improve memory.
5. Immune support. Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint , actually calls bone broth a “superfood” thanks to the high concentration of minerals. He says that the bone marrow can help strengthen your immune system. (Something that won't surprise your grandma who always made you her famous soup when you got sick!) A Harvard study even showed that some people with auto-immune disorders experienced a relief of symptoms when drinking bone broth, with some achieving a complete remission.
6. Stronger bones. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seeps out into the broth leaving you with the essential building blocks for healthy bones.
7. More energy. If you read accounts of bone broth, you’ll notice everyone swears by the energy boost.